Lately data protection and privacy is a hot topic to write about. So here is a collection of latest papers, reports and publications on data protection, privacy and cyber-security that might be interesting.
- A Typology of Privacy
- From Here to DPO: Building a Data Protection Officer
- Douwe Korff. KEY POINTS RE THE CYBERCRIME CONVENTION COMMITTEE (T-CY) REPORT: Criminal justice access to electronic evidence in the cloud: Recommendations for consideration by the T-CY
- 2017 Privacy Tech Vendor Report
- 2017 Outlook: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy by Mayer Brown
- Boundaries of Law: Exploring Transparency, Accountability, and Oversight of Government Surveillance Regimes
- Privacy in our Digital Lives: Protecting Individuals and Promoting Innovation. A report by Barack Obama.
- Coding and encoding rights in internet infrastructure
Enjoy the reading!